Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I go about selling my car for parts?

I was told my car engine in broken so I decided that instead of fixing my car I'll sell it. I don't know anything about cars quite honestly but i do want to get the most out of what is left from the car since I am currently unemployed and need to buy a new one soon.


Where should I sell it for parts? Or would it be better to just sell it off as it is?|||Scrapping it won't bring much. You would do better putting it on Craigslist or an ebay free "classified ad". Make sure to inform the potential buyers that is does not run and is sold as-is. People are looking for fixer upper projects all the time. Do not part it out at your house. You would end up with a bunch of junk laying around that would be hard to dispose of. Sell it as whole car.|||sell it as is and say that you would also be willing to sell parts put it on craigslist say whats pros and cons..and take a *** load of pictures becuase ppl want to see what they wud b buying not just 2 simple pics|||if parts


1 you got room for a junk car in your yard?


2 how u gona price the parts? who will remove them? you?


3 some one buys a door,,you ready with a tarp to keep rain out of inside?





my advice junk whole thing,,ask ur mechanic maybe he takes pitty on u|||PUT IT ON CRAIGSLIST SELL IT FOR PARTS OR *** IS, GOOD LUCK|||Go in craigs list or eBay and see if u can trade

No comments:

Post a Comment