Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I learn about parts of a car online?

I have an '07 Toyota Camry LE and I'm starting to get into cars all of a sudden, I don't know why, a sudden interest just overwhelmed me. I asked my dad to teach me things about the car, maintenance, parts, etc. I just want more! Is there any sites online that could teach me more? I want to know how to install and take parts off, I want to be car savvy, I want my car to be like those cars in the Fast and the Furious, you know?|||You will find out a lot about your car in particular on a forum website. You should first search for "Camry owners [your location]". As for general knowledge of automobile sub-systems (e.g. engine, transmission, differentials, etc.) go to cartalk , how it works, and wikipedia.


Could be you might consider a career change. If so, go to a community college and get a AAS in automotive engineering. The cars are much more sophisticated and require an appropriate amount of training to diagnose and repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment