Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I sell a car for parts, since I cant afford to fix it?

My 1998 toyota was just in an accident. I dont have collision coverage since the car is so old, so I cant afford to fix it. But the engine should be fine (except the radiator, I think) so I want to get money for the parts.|||There a couple of things you can do the first is advertise it the local news paper or in the auto trader magizine you can go to autotrader.com and they can even come out and take pictures of the car for youand then run your ad I think they a one month or a 2 week run for them and they dont cost very much I think it might be about $30.00 to run an ad. And also if you a radio station where you live that has a program that you can advertise on you can go that route. Good luck and GOD bless.|||take it to the junk yard|||the car still sounds good if it works... radiators are cheap maybe you should fix it or put it in the recycle as is someone that fixes cars will by it its better than selling it part by part|||e bay|||Take it to a junk yard.|||You can either remove parts and sell them individually, or you can sell the whole car, either by advertising it locally or on EBay. If you sell the car for parts on EBay, list it as "local pickup only" rather than gettiong involved with shipping the car.





A 1988 Toyota with body damage is not going to have great value. You may check with a local junkyard to see what they will pay you for the car.|||Good stuff sells really good on Ebay. You'll need to have somebody help you with shipping.|||Craigslist.org|||Junkyard...





Put an ad on craigslist. Make sure you put they must remove the parts themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment