Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where Can I Learn How To Take Off The Parts Of A Car?




i mean like for a junkyard


would the ppl that work there tell me how?


and if not where can i learn how





and where can i learn the names and places of diffirent car parts


like places that teach me


or a site would help


or would the ppl that work there teach me that too?





please help|||Take a night class at the community college. They offer intro to mechanics classes.|||Buy a cheap car.





Take parts off it.





It's not that complicated. It's the most direct, hands on approach, to learning how to take cars apart.





But most junk yards don't hire people to take parts off, so that's the wrong place to look.





Just like I told you in your previous answer.





Hopefully, you won't just keep posting this over and over....|||You can buy a hanze book about the car you want the parts off.. they are great.. I think i spelled hanze wrong though.. (and all the other words.. lol)|||go to college and take the right curse|||http://haynes.com/

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I am looking for blogs related Canopies Awning Manufacturers.
    Its looks good but it needs more clarifications. Thank you for your post.





    ReplyDelete