Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should I sell my Le Baron has as a parts car or mechanics special?

I have a 1987 LeBaron convertible that would run with some work.


I think the problem is with the fuel pump (which is new but not installed properly), The plates are stored at the DMV and it could be back on the road with a safety check. The car needs body work and I just want it out my yard. If I sold it as a parts car, what do you think it is worth?|||Mechanics Special, Classifieds or On-line|||Run an ad for a parts only and after it is stripped sell it to a junk yard, you will likely get 35 to 50 for it ,Parts car sales will bring far more than a full car sale because several people need parts, if you donate it and it runs you may be better off that way in terms of a deduction. Or you could find someone in need and give it away as long as you transfer the paper work. God Bless|||There isn't much of a market for them. You would be lucky to get $100 for it and that's only because it is a convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment